Our Commitment to Your Privacy
This policy was last modified on August 5, 2015.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Terms and Conditions
2015 Delaney Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32806
United States of America